Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2012 Topps Series 1

Gooooood afternoon!

It's exciting times in the Beef household. Well, for me, certainly not for the wife who is going to have to put up with 7 sets and a few packs of baseball cards coming to the door in the next few days!

I decided not to purchase a box of 2012 Topps series 1 this year, instead, I bought the 330-card set for about $30, thus avoiding the disappointment of opening a box with 500 cards, and only getting 324 out of the 330. Luckily for me, my folks are going to Hawaii next week, and I've placed my order of 10 'Fat Packs?' from the Wal-Mart near Ala Moana. Just as a bonus.

Incase you were wondering, the other set that I bought to bring up the total of 7? A complete set of 2002 Upper Deck 40 Man. Thaaaat's right : 1182 cards! I wish this set came out every year... Throw that set next to my completed 2006 Upper Deck set and that's nearly 2500 cards from just 2 sets. Oh yes!

Scans to follow, as long as the @%$#ing thing works...

Let's hope so!

Beef

No comments:

Post a Comment