Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just something I noticed...

I know this card is one of Nick's personal favorites, and I happened to be leafing through my Mike Devereaux collection a short time ago.

I couldn't get a nicely focused photo of the front of the card, but here's a stolen pic :


I turned the card over, and here was the back :














I'm pretty sure the formatting here blows, but let me just say I think all of these pics are from the same play, based of the marks on Mike's left knee.

Man I hope the pics are aligned...!

Nick J

3 comments:

  1. OK, so the pics are not aligned, but they look a lot better than they did during posting!

    Also, I don't own the Electric Diamond version of Mike's 1994 UD card, just the base card.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Catch by both you and Deavaraux

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to keep an eye out for that UD Devereaux now!

    ReplyDelete