Monday, January 14, 2013

Scanner!

OK, now it's time for me to get a bit more excited here.

My new scanner arrived today, and I've not had any luck in the past with getting them to work properly, so I have to be optimistic here.

Since my baseball card collection now stands at 120517 different cards (not counting doubles), I suppose the time had to come soon enough where I could start to scan some of my best ones. But since I have to work nightshift tonight, it will have to wait a day or two.

It's going to be almost impossible to pick a 'Top Ten' or something like that, so I may just pick a bunch of my favorite cards from each set I own, along with a basic review of each set, and when I came to own the set in question.

Until next time, (not far away!),

Happy blogging and collecting,

Nick J

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, guys!

    You two guys are my main inspirations for getting a scanner - I read your blogs each and every day, and every time I do, I get more and more excited to add some scans of my own.

    Thanks for being who you are!

    Nick J

    ReplyDelete